This post contains the list of schools and departments in Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY).
AAPOLY is a State government-owned Information and Communication Technology Polytechnic in Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes in Science, Engineering and Management courses with Cisco Networking Academy and Oracle Academy programmes which transform lives with hands-on digital skills training that prepare students for the labour market.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance. I would love to hear from you.
Table of contents
Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) have the following programmes for students;
- Certificate and Remedial
- National Diploma (ND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
There are three (3) schools in Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY);
- School of Science
- School of Engineering Technology
- School of Management & Business Studies
Departments in AAPOLY
Here is the list of departments in Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY);
School of Science
School of Science consist of the following departments:
- Science Laboratory Technology Department
- Computer Science Department
- Statistics Department
School of Engineering Technology
School of Engineering Technology consist of the following departments:
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
School of Management and Business Studies
School of Management and Business Studies consist of the following departments:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
AAPOLY ND and HND Application
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma Programmes of the Polytechnic.
Applicants who score above 120 in the UTME for admission into full-time National Diploma. Meanwhile, applicants that score BELOW 120 can apply for a part-time (weekend) National Diploma.
Applicants who have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme can apply for the Higher National Diploma programmes.
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
AAPOLY Entry Requirements
Here are the Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) entry requirements for Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY);
HND Entry Requirements
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years of Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualifications such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantages.
It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes.
Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
ND Entry Requirements
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sittings including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.