This is to inform all staff, students and members of the general public that the
management of the University that registration for first semester 2021/2022
academic session is scheduled to start from 7th November, 2022 To 18th November, 2022
While the University Management wishes all students successful start at the
University, students are to follow the following steps to accept the
registration and do the online registration:
1. Accept admission on CAPS, before
visiting the University website on www.fuhsa.edu.ng
2. Create a profile on our admission
profile and fill-in your bio-data. Ensure to use a valid email address because
all communications will be sent via email.
(a) Student information will be automatically populated upon
insertion of Jamb registration.
(b) Pay acceptance fee to print admission letter.
3. Proceed to the registration portal for registration fee payment and course registration.
I am pleased to invite all admitted candidates for the 2021 UTME to a Physical Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from 14th November 2022 to 20th November 2022.
The exercise will qualify the admitted candidates for registration into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare. They are to come along with the following:
1. Original and photocopies of your Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
2. Original and photocopy of your Indigene Certificate
3. Original and Photocopy of your academic credentials
4. Original and photocopy of your JAMB result slip
5. 3 recent full faced passport photographs
6. 3 file jackets to be obtained at the Screening venue
7. A copy of this letter (this invitation)
8. A copy of Admission Letter from the University.
NOTE: Lectures will commence on Monday 21st November, 2022
Students are to note that failure to show up for physical screening and registration, the University reserves the right to revoke their admission.