The Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Boards (JUPEB), Federal University Oye-Ekiti Study Centre invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a National Examination Board approved by the Federal Government to conduct a Standard Advanced Level (A- LEVEL) examination for eligible candidates and award JUPEB Advanced Level Certificate for Direct Entry admission into 200 Level in Nigeria Universities.
Candidates would be admitted into 200 Level in the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) or any other university after fulfilling the condition for admission as required by FUOYE or any other university of their choice.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the FUOYE JUPEB programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. Please visit www.Jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng for further information.
Table of contents
The Programme shall run for one academic session of two semesters.
During this period, students would be exposed to a broader base of intensive training, which prepares them for the JUPEB examination.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
- Visit the website jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply”, and you will be redirected to another page.
- Click on “Get Started” to fill in your Name, Email Address and phone number to generate Remita Reference Number (RRR) and pay for the application form.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to fill out your application form.
- If you are not redirected, click on check payment to validate your payment.
- If the previous step is successful and payment is verified, click Apply Online, supply your RRR number or email address, and click Continue. If successful, the application form should be available for filling.
FUOYE JUPEB School Fees
|SN||FUOYE JUPEB Fees||Amount|
|1.||Registration (Now late)||Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦15,500)|
|2.||Acceptance fees||Twenty Thousand Naira (₦20,000)|
|3.||School Fees (Non-Science-based Courses||Two Hundred and Thirty-One Thousand Five Hundred Naira(₦231,500)|
|4.||School Fees (Non-Science based Courses||Two Hundred One Thousand Five Hundred Naira Naira (₦201,500)|
Other fees are to be paid at JUPEB Centre.
- JUPEB Due and Souvenir – Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦10,500) Compulsory
- Direct Entry Fee – Seven Thousand Naira Only (₦7,000) Optional
- JUPEB Centre due of not more than ₦5,000 may be levied in the second semester
- Hostel accommodation is unavailable, but there are houses not far from the Centre where students can secure accommodation.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid email address and cell phone number during the registration.
- Complete the O’ level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course of choice in one or two sittings.
- Screening dates are to be communicated through email and the cell phone number provided.
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB (*Regular or Direct Entry).
- Regular JAMB form is advised since it could be upgraded and used for admission into the 200 level, thereby giving the candidate a double opportunity for admission into University.
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme will not be refunded.
- Students who fail the final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme. Such students may also be considered for preferential admission into 100level subject to the availability of space in the department they applied to.
- Applicants should check the FUOYE website: http:/jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng regularly for any information.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.