The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), at this moment, informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2023/2024 UTME to visit the screening portal www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme to participate in the online screening exercise has commenced and will end 31st July 2023.
|University||Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)|
|Application Type||Post UTME & Direct Entry|
|Registration Deadline||31st July 2023|
|Exam Date||Not yet out|
|Application Website||FUOYE Post UTME Portal|
- Candidates who chose Federal University Oye Ekiti as their first choice.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item two (2) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
Each candidate will be required to pay a two thousand Naira screening fee (₦2,000) only.
Payment should be made online on the University Screening Portal using any bank Debit Card.
- Log on to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Kindly log in with your JAMB Registration Number, e.g., 13426758CA [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
- Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if needed. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email box.
- Click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification, and you will be prompted to make payment.
- Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results.”
- Print out your Registration Slip containing a summary of your registration.
For assistance, send an email to [email protected]
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University’s website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number on your Registration Form.
- Complete the ‘O’ Level section with the required 5 ‘O’ Level credits for the course applied for either at one (1) or two (2) sittings.
- Upload the ‘O’ level result(s) as indicated in (2) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report.
Direct Entry: In addition to the information above, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results
Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2023.
For further information, visit the FUOYE website: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only inquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: [email protected] or contact: 08088444730 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday – Friday only.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.