This post contains the University of Ibadan (UI) registration and accommodation guidelines for fresh students;
- Registration process is completely online
- Contact your course level Adviser for inquiries on courses
- Login again to the portal after registration to confirm approval of registered courses
- You can only Register for Courses after Successful Payment of Fees
- Check with your Department on how to proceed to Lectures
- Visit your Department / University website www.ui.edu.ng for additional information from time to time
- Course Registration (including all fee payments, correction on courses registered etc.) ends on February 21,2022
- Two weeks of Extension thereafter attracts late registration fee of
- Deadlines will be strictly enforced
STARTING POINT – VIEW YOUR DETAILS (Matric number, email address, hall affiliation etc.)
- Click on New Students Login
- Enter JAMB REGSTRATION Number
- Click on LOGIN
- To access your institutional email, go to gmail.com, your username is a combination of first character of your first name, your surname and last 3 digits of your Matriculation number (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Your initial password is also “password”. You will be prompted to change it immediately.
- Click on Existing Students Login on the portal
- Enter Matric Number
- Enter password (default is “password”)
- Click on LOGIN – you will be prompted to change the initial password for the portal
You are required to log in to your portal account FIRST
Once you are logged in, the portal opens with the default FEE PAYMENT page in view.
Click on PAY YOUR FEES at the top right corner of that page.
Select the fee type by checking the box against your preferred fee type and click on Add Selected Items to my Fees List and further click on proceed.
Once the page refreshes, check the box against “Remita” and click on Post Now
Your fee statement appears. Please NOTE AND COPY out the Reference Number
Click on Proceed to the gateway and wait for the page to refresh.
The page refreshes with the Remita Platform and all the payment modes can be sighted
If you choose either INTERNET BANKING or CARD PAYMENT in steps 1 and 2 above, you can proceed by clicking on your respective bank and proceed with the payment.
If however, you want to PAY AT THE BANK you are then required to NOTE AND WRITE DOWN the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) and take it to your bank of choice.
With that RRR number, the bank will pay the fees on your behalf and you return to the portal to register/submit your courses.
Kindly note that you will not be able to proceed to Registration without paying the Technology fees amongst others
If you desire University hostel accommodation as shown in your details, also make payment this month. See Accommodation steps on the
– Click on Existing Students log in, your Matric and your new Password, and click on LOGIN
Course Registration Steps
Return to the portal to register courses after the orientation programme.
-CLICK on the My Registration at the top left of the Page or Course Registration towards centre-right of the page.
-Default Courses for the academic sessions are displayed on the page.
- You can also Add more courses by clicking Add Course
- Enter the Course Code and search
- Select the check box when course appears
-Click on add
-when you finish selecting your courses
–save and submit
NB. Check with your Course Level Adviser if unsure of courses to register for the session
Call/Chat: 08034121525; 08136610213 8.00am – 6.00pm
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org