Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into JUPEB Pre Degree (Foundation) Studies of the University of Benin for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the faculties and the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various Pre-Degree Studies, the candidate must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
The procedure for application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
- On the UNIBEN.EDU SITE, Select Student Portal, Then The Waeup Portal.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cybercafe’s mail).
- Click on JUPEB (Pre-Degree)Foundation Studies 2023/2024
- Click Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information.
- Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system-generated ID and Password that you will use to log in.
- On uniben.waeup.org, click ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and password from the mail to log in.
- To start the application process, please click ‘Edit application record’, provide all required information, and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin.
- Failure to upload the specified passport photograph will lead to disqualification and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.