The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, wishes to invite all 2023 candidates to Post UTME test and screening exercise as follows;
|30th August 2023||MBBS Medicine & Surgery and BDS Dentistry|
|31st August 2023||B.Sc. Nursing|
|1st September 2023||B.Sc. Radiography and B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics|
The time for the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare Post UTME screening exam is 8 am daily from 30th August 2023 to 1st September 2023.
All affected candidates should ensure to do the following tasks unfailingly before the exercise;
- Upload their O’level on JAMB CAPS; otherwise, their admission will not e processed.
- Bring evidence of Change of the Course/Institution to FUHSA as their first choice.
- Bring originals and photocopies of their academic credentials for the screening exercise.
- Bring one (1) passport photograph.
- Bring writing materials for the test.
- Bring scratch cards for the O’level examination they are submitting.
Post UTME Application Fee
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, wishes to inform all 2023 Candidates for the Post UTME Test and Screening exercise to kindly make a payment of ₦2,000 (Two thousand naira only to our Remita profile as follows:
- Log into www.remita.net
- Search for Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare
- Find Name of Service “Examination Fees”
- Fill in the details to include the candidate’s name, phone number, and email as registered for the 2023 UTME.
- Use any random number for the GIFMIS code.
- Make payment and print the RRR receipt or Generate an invoice and pay at any bank.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.