Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme leads to the JUPEB certificate award, which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into various degree programmes at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Let me know in the comment box if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Do you have any contribution or opinion you want to share on this post? I would love to hear from you.
Table of contents
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including the English Language) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations
- Gov/Lit-in-English/CRS (GLCRS),
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
- Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG),
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG),
- Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS),
- Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
- Business Studies/Economics/Mathematics (BEM),
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Accounts/Business Studies/Economics (ABE) etc.
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM),
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB),
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM),
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
- Physics/Biology/Mathematics (PBM) etc.
The above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into various courses in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
The applicant should pay the application fee of ₦20,000.00 through the Remita payment platform at any bank.
They should generate a payment invoice that contains the Remita number.
The invoice printout will enable them to make payments at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply)
The Summary of the procedures for the applicant is as follows:
- Visit unn.edu.ng/
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB.
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit.
- Enter your Surname, First name, and Middle name and click on submit.
- Print out the invoice and pay at the bank
- After making payments at the bank
- Visit the UNN portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
- Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme.
- Enter the Remita number and click on submit.
- Fill out the form and attach your passport (colour passport photograph with white background).
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than three (3) months before the application), and the size should not exceed 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out the acknowledgement slip.
JUPEB UNN has not authorized any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf.
UNN-JUPEB Application and payment are strictly online through the UNN Portal at www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng using Remita and not through an individual bank account.
- All prospective JUPEB candidates are advised to regularly visit unn.edu.ng and their email for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2023 JAMB Direct Entry at the appropriate time.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
The application for the UNN JUPEB programme will end on 10th October 2022.
The date for the Entrance Examination is not yet out.
Further information after the application will be communicated to you through your email.
JUPEB ICT Manager: 07037597919
Barr. C.C Igbokwe
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.