The Directorate of Information and Communication Technology has activated the processes of the Intra-University Transfer online.
The new portal will enable students to apply and departments to consider the applications for further submission to the Chairman of the Intra-University Committee, who will, in turn, present the same for Senate approval.
The portal is now open and accepting requests for Intra University Transfer as students may desire. All related services have been activated.
- Visit the LASU epayment portal at http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to make payment for Intra-University Transfer by doing the following:
- Select the NAIRA button.
- Click on the MISCELLANEOUS main button.
- Select Intra-University Transfer from the drop-down list.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to pay.
- Then, visit https://lasu.edu.ng/interuniversitytransfer to log in with your matriculation number.
- Fill in the required details and upload your WAEC/NECO /NABTEB result; also upload your signature.
- Submit your application.
- Continually check your email for updates on your application.
For further clarification(s), please send a mail to [email protected]
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.