Application for screening and validation of credentials is at this moment requested from interested Candidates who wrote the 2022/2023 UTME and chose the Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery, Damaturu, as their 1st Choice.
Candidates applying to study at the Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery must meet the following requirements;
- Candidates with 170 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (step 1.3) below
- Complete the POST UTME online screening procedure on or before Friday, 21st October 2022.
- Post UTME Exercise is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 22nd October 2022
Venue: ICT Hall of the College, Time: 8:00 am
Candidates seeking admission to ND NURSING PROGRAMME are expected to generate a REMITA invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website.
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (₦2,000) as a processing fee.
- Log on to www.ycnm.edu.ng
- Click on “admission, then select POST UTME on the main menu
- Click on create account
- Type in your 2022 UTME Examination number, Phone number, Email address and NIN Number
- Select “Proceed”
- Proceed to the bank with the RRR Slip generated, or use any e-Payment channel to make your payment.
- Return to the portal after payment, repeat steps 1-2 above and “enter Your Jamb No and RRR code, and Submit.
- Scan and upload the following documents
- Olevel Result(s)
- Indigene letter
- Confirm and submit the application form, Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip and bring it to the post UTME SCREENING VENUE
Candidates for admission into Basic Nursing/Midwifery and Community Midwifery Education Programmes of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria must possess a Senior Secondary Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NECO/WAEC and NABTEB in not more than two sittings) or its equivalent with five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, a candidate should possess an aggregate JAMB cut-off mark in the programme that the board will determine every year.
The requirements possessed in the programme are five credits in SSCE (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) WAEC, NECO, NECO/ WAEC and NABTEB in not more than two sittings, and also candidate must be a Registered Midwife or Mental Health Nurse.
The requirement should be two (2) credits in English and Biology, and any other two (2) credits in science subjects obtained from WAEC and NECO or NABTEB.
Two credits in English and Biology and two (2) credits in any science subjects obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.