The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 and above for the screening exercise.
|University||University of Nigeria|
|Application Type||Post UTME & Direct Entry|
|Start Date||Wednesday, August 2, 2023|
|Deadline||Sunday, October 15, 2023|
|Application Website||UNN Post UTME Portal|
Eligible candidates must pay a processing fee of ₦2,000 (Two thousand Naira only) through the Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 02, 2023, and ends at midnight, Friday, September 15, 2023.
- Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on the UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter verified O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
Direct entry candidates for 2023/2024 who made UNN their first choice institution should also register for the screening.
UNN Post UTME Screening Format
Candidates are encouraged to visit the University website regularly for updates on the Screening exercise.
Any candidate who fails to upload the verified O/Level results at CAPS at record time shall not be considered for admission.
Dr. (Mrs.) N.A. Egbosionu
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.