All candidates who applied for admission into degree programs of the Federal University of Lafia, Nasarawa State, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session are hereby notified of registration for Post-UTME online registration.
|FULAFIA Post UTME||Information|
|🎓 University||Federal University of Lafia|
|🈸 Application Type||Post UTME|
|📑 Cutt-off Mark||170|
|💰 Application Fee||₦2,000|
|📅 Application Date||25th August 2023|
|📅 Application Deadline||20th October 2023|
|🌐 Application Website||FULAFIA Post UTME Portal|
- Five (5) ‘O’ Level credits in relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score is 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for Medical Laboratory Science, and 230 for MBBS).
- They must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
Post UTME Registration
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on August 25, 2023, and close on October, 2023.
Applicants must pay the sum of Two Thousand naira (₦2,000) only for the screening exercise.
Procedures for Post UTME Registration
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address, and click on the “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank by clicking. If you pay online, you will be redirected to Remita, with five payment options.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, and CVV, and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial 737000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770000Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- e-Wallet: You can use Paga Account
- Payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform. The portal would not recognize any RRR not generated on the portal, and it would be difficult for any student to register in this case successfully.
- Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you will be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment.
- However, if you choose to pay via other options, you must log in to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made.”
- Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Enter your scratch card information to fetch your O/level results, complete the application form correctly, and click the ” Submit” button.
NB: the Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted
Signed: Mal. Nuradeen Abdu, Registrar.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.