The Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost and the deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session of Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba, have been announced.
The least cut-off mark is 140.
The application form cost is two thousand Naira (₦2000) only. Full details are presented below:
Table of contents
Candidates Eligibility for the Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only to candidates who applied to Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba, aan s institution of First Choice.
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. Note that t right subject combination for the chosen course is mandatory for admission.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’level credits passeth the University’s entry requirements candidates must upload their O‘level results on CAPS without which no admission will be given.
- However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate. However such results must be uploaded on CAPS as soon as available.
The following are the procedures for the Kogi State University Post UTME online application for UTME and Direct entry applicants;
- Candidates are advised to apply online at portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating the g correct examination number, date and type.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information enterprise correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Prince Abubakar Audu University Anyigba as an institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
Post UTME Screening
Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba, Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule:
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday, August 22nd – Saturday 10th September 2022.
- All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
- The registration for the screening exercise will start Wednesday, 20th July 2022, and end on Saturday, 20th August 2022.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Cut Off Mark
Cut-off marks for various courses for the 2022-2023 Session are as follows:
|S/N||Academic Programmes||Proposed Cut-off marks|
|2||Fisheries & Aquaculture||140|
|3||Food Science & Technology||156|
|6||Arabic language & Literature||140|
|7||Christian religious knowledge||140|
|8||English Language & Literary studies||140|
|9||History & International studies||150|
|13||Education & biology||145|
|14||Education & Chemistry||145|
|15||Education & Mathematics||140|
|16||Education & Christian religious knowledge||140|
|17||Education & Economics||145|
|18||Education & English language||150|
|19||Education & Geography||140|
|20||Education & Islamic studies||140|
|21||Education & Physics||145|
|22||Education & Social studies||140|
|23||Human Kinetics & Health education||145|
|24||Library & Information science||150|
|25||Education Administration & Planning||150|
|26||Islamic & Sharia law||200|
|29||Banking & Finance||150|
|32||Animal & Environmental Biology||160|
|41||Plant sciences & Biotechnology||150|
|44||Geography & Planning||160|
Alhaji Nuhu A. Ahmed
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.