This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba‐Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2022/2023 academic session that registration for the Post-UTME admission screening exercise will commence from Thursday, 15th, September 2022.
|AAUA Post UTME
|Ebonyi State University
|Post UTME & DE
|15th, September 2022
|AAUA Post UTME Portal
Table of contents
AAUA Requirement for Admission
Candidates eligible for the Screening exercise are:
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba‐Akoko (AAUA) their institution of the First choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 160 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their first choice institution; those who sat for 2022/2023 UTME scored 160 and above and are willing to change and make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, their institution of the First choice.
Note: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba‐Akoko their first choice institution initially but are willing to choose AAUA should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA before the close of registration for the screening exercise.
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website https://putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening from Thursday, 15th September 2022, after making a payment of Two thousand Naira (₦2,000) only.
Payment should be made online on the University Screening Portal.
The following are the guidelines for AAUA Post UTME and Direct entry candidates for online registration;
- Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng
- Create an account with a valid JAMB registration number and E‐mail address
- Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E‐mail
- Check the spam box if not found in your E-mail inbox
- Log in and make a payment of ₦2,000 only via Pay Tech (MasterCard and VISA only)
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio‐data with valid details
- Print out the Bio‐data slip
- Candidates are advised to upload all their O’Level results on the portal correctly.
- A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), and JUPEB (6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS as soon as they are released for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates must click on Admission Requirements to check for O’Level and UTME subject requirements for the respective courses of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable courses on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right subject combinations, including Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the online form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, leading to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print‐out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep it for future reference.
- All candidates must participate in the online screening exercise to qualify for consideration by the University.
Special Notice to Prospective Applicants
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Thursday, 15th September 2022.
- Candidates who apply for the LAW program must not score less than 250 marks in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates are advised to provide valid and active E‐mail addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’).
- The University will not take responsibility for failing to get information due to invalid E-mail addresses and non‐functional phone numbers.
Please, note that the University does not have an agent.
Olugbenga ARAJULU, FCAI, JP.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.