Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Underlisted Pre-degree programs leading to Admission into 100 levels of Bachelor’s Degree of the University of Delta Agbor for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
Table of contents
Pre Degree Courses
The following is the list of courses available for the University of Delta, Agbor (UNIDEL) Pre-degree admission program;
Faculty of Science
- Environmental Science and Toxicology
- Marine Science
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance B.Sc Accounting
- Business Administration B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Political Science
- International Relations B.Sc Public Administration B.Sc Mass Communication
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
Faculty of Computing
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Library and Information Science
Admission of candidates into various courses shall be based on a Computer Based Test (CBT) which shall be at the University of Delta, Agbor, on Monday 6th February 2023.
The following is the entry requirements for the UNIDEL Pre-degree programme;
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in the relevant subjects in the SSCE, NECO, or GCE O/L Examinations at not more than two sittings and other Matriculation requirements.
- Candidates must show evidence to have registered for the 2022/2023 UTME
- Candidates must write the same course in JAMB and the Unidel Pre-degree
Method of Application
Interested candidates visit the university website to purchase the Pre-degree online application form.
Starting date: September 2022 – January 2023
Closing date: Wednesday 1st February 2023
Entrance Examination Date: Monday 6th February 2023
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.