This is to inform all candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2022 UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply that there will be online screening for admission.
Please note that candidates who now wish to change to ESUT should first apply to JAMB for Change of University.
|ESUT Post UTME||Information|
|University||Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)|
|Application Type||Post UTME|
|Registration Starts||27th September 2022|
|Application Deadline||30th October 2022|
|Application Website||ESUT Post UTME Portal|
Table of contents
ESUT Post UTME 2022 Deadline for Registration
Online registration starts on Tuesday, 27th September 2022, and ends on Wednesday, 30th October 2022.
The portal closes on Thursday, 1st November 2022.
Candidates applying to gain admission at ESUT are to note the following:
- ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Pharmacy, and Law, which is 200.
- The screening will be online, and candidates are not required to appear for a Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
- The screening processing fee is two thousand Naira (₦2,000) only.
- Candidates will be notified of their admission status through text messages/ESUT portal.
The following are the registration procedures to apply for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Post UTME online screening;
- Visit the school’s portal: portal.esut.edu.ng and click 2022/2023
- Under Regular Students, click 2022/2023 Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill out your JAMB registration number.
- Key in the required details on the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice, which contains a reference number that you would use for payment of ₦2,000 via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB-approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June), and NECO (June/July) 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Results released after 31st December 2022 will not be accepted.
- Inconsistency in the name is unacceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on other registration documents must be the same.
To the best of their knowledge, candidates must certify that the information given by them in each of the sections of the screening form is accurate.
Should any be found false, they shall consider themselves disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online.
They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward their results to the ESUT Registrar transcripts.
ESUT Academic Programmes
The following are the available courses for ESUT 2022/2023 academic session:
Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing Sciences
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Human Kinetics
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Estate Management
- Geography and Meteorology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative and Economic Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- English and Literary Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
AMBROSE G. UGWU
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.